SARKAR'S PHILOSOPHY - VIII

- Marriage* is a mega carnival of second-hand sale. (* - Conditions apply)

- Wedding earns a pet to every girl - earning pet.

- Engagement - its masculine sentiment and feminine settlement.

- "Committed" is the verb used "before" suicide and marriage.

- Solving a puzzle never fantasises if you are married.

- 99% of married people are atheists; Remaining 1% are lying.

No comments: